Business Rescue and Recovery Specialist
Trust, Integrity and reliability are all fundamental ingredients Insolvency practitioners require when looking for suppliers. Hoan Nguyen of Begbies Traynor describes her experiences with L&R. Click here to read more.
Law Firm – Birmingham
Click here to read how a Law firm in Birmingham, Emms Gilmore Liberson have ‘have been able to take on new clients’ thanks to L&R’s secure records management services.
Case Studies At A Glance:
In 2009 L&R Storage were awarded a contract to store boxes for one of the world’s largest accountants.
- Secure storage of files and boxes
- To carry out indexing of files
- Service level agreement, delivering boxes directly to recipients desk
- Available at short notice to catalogue large amounts of files and enter them into storage from various sites throughout the UK.
- Provide reports based on each office and department.
Transfer of boxes from a third party supplier in the Healthcare Industry
- Substantially reduce storage and retrieval costs
- Delivery of files directly to the desk as opposed to the main reception
- Urgent Retrieval of files within a 2 hour period
- Online ordering using our client portal
Large index and document cataloging assignment
- Identify documents and files to be retained in line with the UK Data retention requirements.
- Destroy over 120 tonnes of unwanted paperwork, including 66,000 lever arch files
- Arrange files into order (Alpha, Numeric or Date)
- Secure storage of over 2000 boxes